VR and Device Recommendations
Do I Need to Buy VR Equipment to Use SkillMill?
No, you do not need to use VR equipment to experience the many benefits of our 3D training simulations. Most of our training can be completed via computer, mobile device or tablet.
Benefits of VR for Skills Training
Using nothing more than VR headsets, controllers and tracking systems, employers can effectively train and engage workers with lifelike environments.
- Allows businesses to create immersive training environments with endless field scenarios
- Simulates dangerous situations, enabling unlimited, risk-free practice before heading into the field
- Minimizes the need for costly travel, training labs and equipment
To keep reading more about the business advantages of incorporating VR into skilled trades training, download our eBook.
VR HEADSET RECOMMENDATIONS
- Oculus Quest 2 Standalone
- Oculus Quest 2 w/Link
- Pico Neo 3
- HP Reverb 2
- Vive Cosmos Elite
- Oculus Rift S
- Oculus Quest for Business
A complete VR set up requires more than just the headset. Here is a computer hardware list and some other hardware we recommend for your training set up. Launching VR will also require downloading our desktop app and installing the Steam VR software.