There's more to Maintenance than Nuts and Bolts
Technical Skills Aren’t Enough
It’s a combination of skills development and focus on the end user that’s central to leading a highly skilled maintenance team.
The most effective service managers all approach maintenance training with 5 things in mind:
- They put their employees first
- They understand what doesn’t work
- They empower their people to do more, internally
- They stay current with training technology
- They incentivize learning
In Memory of Jeff Hazel
Multi-family trailblazer, Jeff Hazel, shares 5 inspiring lessons he’s learned throughout his multi-family maintenance career to help you lead your team.
Service Training Manager, Edward Rose & Sons