1. Open a Chrome browser window and go to chrome://settings
2. Scroll down to Show Advanced settings at the bottom of the page
3. Scroll to the System section. Ensure the Use hardware acceleration when available checkbox is checked (You'll need to relaunch Chrome for any changes to take effect)
Then, enable WebGL.
4. In your Chrome URL bar, go to chrome://flags
5. Ensure that WebGL is enabled, and not disabled (You'll need to relaunch Chrome for any changes to take effect)
[Tip: To find WebGL quickly on the list, click Command + F and type WebGL into the search bar in the upper right corner of the window.]